Friday, June 16, 2006

Sorry your logic does not compute

I was planning to give you guys a big double issue this week, since I’m taking off next week.But we had people over for dinner tonight and of course they would not leave. And now I need to call a friend back in the US. Plus, I have not packed for my flight tomorrow.
How’s that for excuses?

Let me just start with the fact that everyone’s logic is just Fu*cked up at the moment.
1.Brit telling Matt that she wants to have her baby in Namibia. What the hell is going on here? She’s just stupid enough to be drinking the kool-aid.


2.The couple that started this madness is now rumored to finishing up the adoption procedures for a little Namibian boy. They are now in Mia Furrow territory and we all know how that story ended. I could say so much about this but I just don’t have the energy. They never seem to think of the consequences of their actions, because it’s all about them. Plus don't they know that Africa was so last year? They need a baby from Brazil! Now that would be trend setting.


3.Now this one is personal. I got an iPod mini last year for my birthday and had to send it back after a few months. Then the damn thing died again and now I’m outside the warranty.
So a good friend blessed me with her crazy logic and said that I should buy a shuffle for now and a Nano when I go to the US. At the time it all made sense. I ran out this week and purchased an shuffle, only to work out the logic later when I got home.
Broken iPod + buy new low end iPod + buy iPod Nano with video at later date= giving Apple almost 700 dollars for a product that sucks. DAMN YOU APPLE!


Speaking of babies where is little Suri????


“I’m not a android”


Happier period


Al’s logic seems on point. Here he’s hanging out with his boys……..

Courtesy “perez hilton”

See I usually don’t have anything bad to say about anyone’s weight. Since anorexia is so prevalent in Hollywood, plus I even have trouble putting down the cocoa pepples.
But don’t you think Raven would look fabulous if she dropped 15 pounds?


Ummmm, never mind. She could end up looking like this.....



Thanks to my new iPod, I caught up on some music. I somehow missed the Heather Headley album. Heather is officially the lead preacher of "the holy tabernacle of love and heart ache". I keep waiting for her to shout out “can I get Amen”
We’ve all been members, hopefully Heather can give up her duties soon. Work that out girl....


I try not to question people's logic on relationships (an absolute lie) but someone explain this one to me.

Cynthia and her lady-man


Serena's logic has never made sense. But someone please help this woman.

But compared to this oily mess, Serena is not doing too bad.

Is that Ananda Lewis in the background? Nice to see a fellow HU alum hanging out with D-listers. But then again she has no talent, so Vivi is a step up (meow, meow)

That's all for this week.
K.V.

-->

<< Home