Friday, May 12, 2006

Thongs are footwear not underwear

“Thongs are footwear not underwear”. A colleague has that on her MSN messenger and I thought it was absolutely brilliant! Not sure if I always agree but definitely should be followed on most occasions. But then again, I believe I’ve seen this same colleague’s thong showing on a few occasions.

The NYTimes came out with a list of the best American fiction in the last 25 years. And the winner: Beloved by Toni Morrison. I was actually one of the few people that liked the movie also. Phillip Roth has several books on the list not sure why though. "The Known World" also made the list again a great book but not sure I would it put up there with the best work of American fiction. Check out the article here

Page six reported this week that our Stah, has effectively been fired from The View. As much I dislike Stah, I was somewhat saddened by the news. I felt like I was bamboozled into thinking that Stah and Rosie would face off every morning at the table. But apparently this was never in the works, as the major stipulation on Rosie’s contract was that Stah would leave the show.
Stah gave every blogger and celebrity gossip site awesome snark material for the last five years. Millions of people tuned in to be disgusted at her latest antics. And when she married GAL it was as if our dreams had come true. Our Stah was marrying a gay man and didn’t even know it! (honest mistake it can happen to the best of us). Talk about great material. So in effect people, we have been cheated from the grand finale of this comical opera- there will be no cat fight with Rosie, no break down after Gal moves in with his new Sugar Daddy. And I’m damn mad about it!

Last week I did an before and after on Halle Berry. I thought it would be fun to do some more before and afters of other celebs.




Then: Lookin' good. Nice curves and actual breasts (courtesy of "letters to famous people")


Now: Lookin' horrible. "I'm shrinking" (courtesy of "letters to famous people")


Lookin' like a cow



Lookin' better. Or as good as Stah can look.


Now: Picture speaks for itself.


Then: lookin' good. And not at all fat and much happier! Just really crappy hair extensions.



Lookin' Better



Lookin' scary!



Michelle Rodriquez being released from jail. Saying it was “A liberating experience”
WHATEVER…. And although I’m now taking boxing lessons, Michelle can still kick my ass so I won’t say anything more. Except that I love the brown bag!


What's up with Tyra's hairline?


Is it wrong that I like her?



Nice to see that Rick Fox is still fine! I've had a thing for him since his UNC days.
Heard he was a jerk though.


Janet looked great at Oprah's Legend ball. Now if only the little guy can grow a bit.


Can someone please buy Kiki’s new makeup line or else


Later during the week: scaring the shit out of Rus.



Ms. Lopez canceled her tour of Eastern Europe, which means that her fan base is down to zero. But the rumor is that she canceled the tour because she’s pregnant not because she actually has no talent to sing live.



Serena is looking more and more like a tranny.




This week Britney confirmed on David Letterman that she is pregnant. But you knew that already from my post a few weeks ago. Not sure if a congratulations is in order. Now the next question is: how does all this affect her career and mental state? Especially when she is going to have two children under two years old, with a very shady, dodgy character as a father? I’m sure Lauryn Hill can answer that question. And the sad part is that Britney doesn’t even have an ounce of Lauryn’s talent. So basically let’s say goodbye to Brit. They should probably start a support group.




And another basketball game.



Another visit to Miami. The rumor mill is churning with information on Bey and Jay. According to some of my random internet sources Bey is scheduled to be back in the studio this fall. Which I think is actually a bad move. She is still suffering from a bit of over exposure and a longer break would probably do her some good.
Again my random sources are telling me that there was a bit of trouble in MIA. Jay apparently ignored Bey for most of the trip- doing what I’m not really sure. So maybe one of my favorite couples is also on the rocks.


According to the National Enquirer Whitney has a serious brain tumor. Doctors report that the type of tumor she allegedly has can cause unexplained behavior, hallucinations, and extreme sexual lust. My question is how long has she been living with this tumor? Because Whitney has been batshit crazy for the last ten years.


Ashlee Simpson is being taken to task for having a nose job. So what, she had a nose job?! Girl you look much better with the new nose, so money well spent.
Until next time.

-->

<< Home