Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm bored...the week in review

I didn't post this week because basically the gossip this week bored the shit out of me.

Whitney Houston and Ray-J made an appearance for the cameras, promoting their "relationship"

I don't even want to know what's going on there.

Star Jones was out to promote some crappy new show on Court TV. Proving once again it's never to late to use her lawyer skills.

I don't like the new look. I'm sure Al demanded that she get her body shape closer to looking like his ex-boyfriend's.

Selma Hayek is pregnant and engaged. Some rich French guy is the father.

Selma and her man.

And Newt Gingrich finally admitted that he was having his own affair during Clinton's impeachment hearings. But claims he's not a hypocrite since he didn't get caught because he didn't lie about the affair under oath as President Clinton. I'm going to stop reading the National Enquirer since I blame them for not finding out about Newt's affair and blowing this shame back then.



Dolce & Gabbana
are pulling an ad after groups complained that the ad promoted violence against women.

The guy pinning her down is obviously gay and may have just wanted to try on her swimsuit. So, relax people.

-->

<< Home