Monday, March 05, 2007

Strange Pairings

This will be a short post since I'm dealing with a serious cold. I thought it was on it's way out but it came back with a vengeance yesterday.

I've tried not comment on Evan Ross, the son of Diana Ross. For one he's not famous and two he creeps me out a bit. This weekend Evan showed up at the NAACP Image awards wearing this....

All that's missing are the rhinestones. I also want to know if Michael Jackson contributed any of his DNA to the creation of Evan because something just does not add up with this guy.

Evan's idol or possible father???


And someone please tell me that rumor of Djimon Hounsou and Kimora dating are not true! The two have been seen all over town making out since Oscar night. I don't know what to make of this.... but Djimon, you in danger girl!

-->

<< Home