Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where is my iPod!

I hope all of the readers had a Happy New Years!


Yeah the O did a nice thing and opened a school for girls in South Africa. Lets all give her a clap and get down to the hating. It is not that I dislike the idea of opening a school or thought it was a bad idea. It was great but what I have an issue with is her saying, "If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don't ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school."

Look O, I went to a public school, we did not need a uniform, why would I ask for something like that when I could wear some jeans and a t-shirt. Lots of poor people in American need money. I would not trust you to go out and do some grocery shopping for me. You might come back with some tufo and foie gras. It is her money and she can do whatever she wants with it but she really did not need to add that little comment about poor children in America. The schools are crap, even if you make it with a highschool diploma you have the high cost of college. You end up most likely in debt by the time you finish college then you start your first job which is set off to India because the labor there is cheaper. We all can not became talk show host O.



Mariah Carey looks less crazy these days, those pills must be working
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Gay looking as mannish as ever
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Mr. Poitier looks like Joe Clark
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I guess she decided to wear some sheets in place of a real dress

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are some pictures of the $40 million school

The lounge Area


Dorm Room

-->

<< Home