Thursday, December 21, 2006

Not everyone is multi-talented or even talented

I wasn't planning to post today but the work gods have blessed me. My flight was canceled this morning and now I get to work from home!
Things are heating up in the WebAwards. We have some ties in several categories. Voting ends tonight at 11:59EST! Vote Here

So Halle Berry is serious about releasing an album?! I heard the rumor from C&L a few weeks ago that Halle was thinking of recording an album. My reaction was that Halle needs to focus on improving her acting before trying to record an album. I guess my advice wasn't heeded because the proposed track list was released.


1. "Miss Sexy" (Scott Storch)
2. "No Problem" (Timbaland, S.G. Jarard)
3. "Sunshine" (GiGi Franklin, Harold Jennings)
4. "How You Been?" (featuring Jamie Foxx, G. Thompson)
5. "Like That" (Scott Storch)
6. "Around" (Cee-Lo)
7. "Lazy" (featuring Lupe Fiasco,J. Crew Productions, Kundei Supormorgei)
8. "Your Love Is Always Good" (Timbaland)
9. "Not Today (I'm Not In The Mood)" (Jason Jackson, Jackie Jackson, GiGi Franklin)
10. "Write Me" (Scott Storch)
11. "Love & Emotions" (Robin Thicke)
12. "Singing To You (G. Thompson)
13. "Go Left (featuring Bun B, Timbaland)

SOURCE:HHNLive

Beyonce and Jay took time out to catch a Nets game. What's up with the weave? More evidence that Mama Knowles needs to be fired.

Do they ever make eye contact?

And Kate Moss took some time out from visiting her boyfriend in Rehab. Too bad it was just to buy some incredibly small shorts for herself.

Ohh, I think she may need a smaller size.

And the talented artist at prettyontheoutside made some fantastic celebrity holiday cards.







Too see more visit prettyontheoutside

And little Nia has made a come up! She's now being paid to lip sync Mary J Blige songs.



Tomorrow we'll announce the winners of the WebAwards. And the entire DF team will be onboard to share personal picks for 2006. Until then.....

-->

<< Home