Thursday, December 14, 2006

Like we need another award

Wow 2007 may be the year that Angelina Jolie comes off my banishment list. The woman still can't act her way out of a paper bag but boy is she beautiful.

on Larry King promoting her new movie "The Good Shepard".
Source: Just Jared.

Her contract for this movie must demand a lot of promotion because that Rag/PR piece People named Brangelina and crew 'Family of the Year'. Just a few questions for People: Why the Jolie-Pitts? Why not Will and Jada? Or Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson? Or even Seal and Heidi Klum? And what was the criteria for this "award"?

Asked which of the three kids rules the Jolie-Pitt roost, she says, "I bet if you asked Brad, he'd say Zahara. Mad is very smart, but he's got a certain sense of calm. Zahara is possibly the funniest person I've ever met in my life. So dramatic and creative and loud and charming. She's definitely the biggest personality in the house."

Since I have a heart of stone, I'm not moved by this little confession. See how they never talk about Shiloh, of course she's not for pimping.

My vote for family of the year....

-->

<< Home