Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hollywood Babylon

I am in a holier than thou mood today

(Genesis 38:9) - "And Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so it came about that when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground, in order not to give offspring to his brother."

Well, this is not an issue with Eddie Murphy. The man is spreading so much he does not even know what is or is not his. In an interview he said Scary Spice's child might not even be his baby. He could have been more classy and said he did not want to discuss that issue but no, that would have been boring. And I would not have had the chance to quote the Bible. Let us all hope that the poor child does have a different father. I have seen Eddie's saplings and they are all from the genus Turpis. That apparently has not stopped women from flocking to him. Word has it that Tracy Edmonds (Babyface ex-wife) is dating the guy. I won't come out and say it but I see an interesting pattern in the type of women he is attracted to.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Hosea chapter 4:11) The Lord says, "Wine, both old and new, is robbing my people of their senses!"

Good for Lindsay Lohan seeking help for her drinking problem. She should ring up Drew Barrymore and ask her to be her AA buddy. I hope she can pass her 21st birthday without the need to flash us all her kitty-kat like her weekend pals do.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Extra note: I am a student and I leave home very early and come home very late twice a week. This is why my updates happen at odd times.

-->

<< Home