Friday, September 08, 2006

I want a Eskimo baby!

I was infatuated with Maddox Jolie, that was until I saw the pictures of little Suri Cruise. Ah Eskimo babies are so cute. I want to go to that special Scientology place in sky where they make the little rascals and demand one before the official start of fall.
And if you still can’t get enough of the cutest Eskimo ever, go check out the coverage from our friends at Dlisted


Holy crooks Batman, there's the Joker #$!%^@

What the hell is wrong with Lil' Kim? We need to start a special center for people that like to mutilate their faces.

Barney Jessica Simpson "preformed" somewhere this week.

Not a good look

My favorite unemployed person Star Jones (outside of my family) spent some time relaxing at the US Open

She just can never take off the bitch face.

And Nicole Richie is on the cover of some magazine I've never heard of before.

Looking very cute. Her former BFF was arrested- not for that shit of an album she put out but for an DUI. Check out the coverage Here

Beyonce and Ducky (I like the new nickname) kicked off Fashion Week in NYC with a performance.

Hmmm..how can I say this? I hate the CD (although I posted on Beyonce's myspace page that is was great! I wanted a link back). I'm really hating the music business at this moment. I have a few questions.
1. How can you only put ten tracks on an new CD? You're almost demanding that I illegally download the tracks.
2. Where are the slow songs? That's something she can actually do pretty good.
3. Why so much hip hop? I know you're dating Ducky but enough already.
4. Not a question but rather a comment. Don't worry, I've also listened to Justin Timberlake's new stuff and it's shit! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise- two decent tracks top. The pop bar has been lowered. I'm sure both albums will move a couple millions copies.


K.V.

-->

<< Home