Thursday, November 09, 2006

Getting Down and Dirty

Sorry for the delay in updating but the news about Britney and K-Flop upset me. I hid under my covers crying the whole day. I mean, when they were married, it touched me. Deep inside, I knew that this was it. This is what was meant to happen. Ok, Britney had her little thing with that guy with the very high annoying voice, and K-Flop had a busload of kids. More than enough for Angelina Jolie adopt. But together they were a powerful duo. Britney went back to her double wide trailer trash roots to mate. She got in touch with her past, living behind the sugar coated Micky Mouse Club goo of her record company PR department. Now it comes out that K-Flop is going to fight for custody of those two unique looking children.

"Kevin is prepared to go the distance in order to do what he feels is necessary to protect and safeguard the children and will not be intimidated or dissuaded from pursuit of those goals," (CNN)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
K-Flop is such a drama whore. I doubt he would be a much better parent. This folks, has the makings of many months of juicy good gossip. To top it all off we can look forward or shield ourselves from the Britney sex tape coming out soon.

In other news,

Bill Cosby settled a lawsuit Wednesday with a woman who said the entertainer drugged and sexually assaulted her at his home outside Philadelphia. (CNN)


Settled eh? Oh Bill, what have you been up to? Ever since he went on his cake and cola rant I think he has lost it. While at times he makes sense it is really here or there.

In closing this post, I would like to say that I hope K-Flop and Brit can find there way to settle this like that trash bags they are, on the Jerry Springer show.

-->

<< Home