Monday, November 13, 2006

Fall from grace

I can watch the 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' over and over again to look at Jude Law's beauty.

Looking pretty with Gwyneth Paltrow

I thought he reached his bottom a few months ago.

But I was wrong. Jude, go out and rent 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' and hopefully you will understand the diservice your drug use is doing to the world.


And I see that someone is still following my man around.

Celebrating the one year anniversary of the 40/40 club.

And Mary J Blige has released the cover the for her new album. Didn't Mary just come out with an album? I love Mary but I can only take one album every three years. I just don't have enough tissues around the house.

Nice though...

I've been telling my friends how much I love Daniel Craig as the new Bond. And I'm mostly met with blank stares. The man is gorgeous! And defy anyone to tell me different.

And Celebitchy is reporting that Mr. Craig is packing!



-->

<< Home