Friday, October 20, 2006

I’m in love with a camel….


I love Jay-Z, yeah I said it. No, I don’t just love his music ,because he has made some trash (his collaboration with R. Kelly anyone?). But I love the man. I have a reoccurring dream where Jay pleads with me to leave my boyfriend. I ask him about Beyonce and he claims that he doesn’t even really know her “She just happens to show up every damn where I go”. We roll around in his Maybach and I finally know what it feels like to be embarrassingly rich. Although not really since it's only dream.
I think about Jay’s proposal and the fact that with access to Jay’s bank account I can go into Gucci and buy the place out. Weekend trips to St. Barts. Ohh the dilemma! But it’s not only Jay’s bank account I love. The man went to Africa and did not come back with a baby! But most importantly I love him for his just down right inspirational lyrics. When I feel down, I turn to Jigga. He's a complicated man, for these complicated times. Here are a few of my all time favorites and why:

“Put me anywhere on God's green earth, I'll triple my worth”- When I need to get my "hustle on" - aka when I need to put more money in the bank

“Ay, I might even have me a cappuccino, fuck it!”- When I should not even think about drinking coffee, but I go for it anyway. Cappuccino style!

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack”- When I explain my reasoning about something but for some reason no one get its.

“Thank God for grantin me this moment of clarity. This moment of honesty”- For when that little light bulb goes off in my head.



This could be my car. The Maybach Coupe 2006

Buy, download or bootleg the new album Kingdom Come and get your daily inspiration.In stores November 21st, illegal bootlegs November 1st. And if you hear rumors of a Jay and Beyonce break-up, you won’t have to wonder why.

Wait, hold up!
Dr. O'Malley aka T.R Knight has come out of the closet?!

My gaydar was completely off on this one. Apparently the ever so handsome Isaiah Washington sort of outed T.R during his fight with Patrick Dempsey on the set.
Allegedly Isaiah said "I’m not your little faggot like T.R.". See to me that's not actually outing, since in some circles faggot is interchangeable with the word bitch.
Congrats T.R., one less actor hiding in the closet.

Hmmm....I never seen this picture before. Gaydar is functioning again.


*please note the new comment system.
Good news: it's now much easier to leave and track comments.
Bad news: all previous comments have been lost.

-->

<< Home